I've been tagged ;) Different one this time so here goes....
Ok, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you –
It was Laurie: http://laurieb323.blogspot.com/ (I don't know how to do that fancy little thing where it just shows the person's name for the link. Anybody want to teach me?)
2. Post the rules on your blog. Done.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
1. I will not drink milk out of a plastic glass. It tastes funny.
2. I love it when the trunk of my car is clean and neat (or, better yet, empty).
3. Seeing how things are made or manufactured fascinates me.
4. Brushing my dog is relaxing to me.
5. Although I work at a church, it has been months since I attended a service.
6. When I really like a piece of clothing I keep wearing it for YEARS. My favorite sweatshirt is about 15 years old & was bought at a flea market for $5. I think I've gotten my money's worth out of it. heh heh
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. If you're reading this & feel so inclined, consider yourself tagged. :-)