Brenda and Sherri both tagged me so here are my answers (I'm supposed to tag 3 people now but lucky for you I'm not going to ;-) :
10 years ago today I was: tired of my long-time BF, tired of teaching math, tired of having an "empty nest", tired of where I lived, tired of life pretty much (I changed almost all of those things and am better now).
Things on my to do list for today: Well, it's after 10 p.m. so I probably won't be doing a whole lot more today. I will take the clothes out of the washer & put them in the dryer, use my new lint roller to remove the totally demolished (way beyond shredded) kleenex that attacked DH's jacket when it was in the dryer, turn on the dishwasher (I already have it loaded), figure out what I'm going to wear tomorrow, take the dogs for their last walk of the day, brush my teeth, wash my face, moisturize like crazy (I'm trying to do better on that).
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire:
2. give my condo to somebody who needs a home & buy myself a place on the lake or ocean;
3. travel around the world
4. spoil my family - starting by buying everything in the fabulous (child's) bedroom display that I saw yesterday in Ikea for little B.
3 bad habits: I put often things off 'til the last minute (not at work, just at home), let things "get to me" instead of blowing them off, and eat too many sweets (but I really enjoy them).
5 jobs I have had: babysitter; refreshment stand at the drive-in movie (that was fun); dietary aide at the hospital; teacher; administrative assistant
6 Things most people don’t know about me:
OMG SIX?? That's a LOT! Ok, let's see..
1. When I was 9-10 I wanted to be an archaeologist.
2. As a toddler one of my goals was "to smoke Camels like Daddy" (if you know how I feel about smoking you'll know why that's so hysterical)
3. I can't stand romance novels.
4. I prefer to eat grapefruit without sugar.
5. I didn't particularly like dogs until a couple of years ago.
6. I was once a labor coach for a friend and got to be there when her baby was born. It was fabulous!