Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Election

It's less than a week 'til the election and I'm still not thrilled with either one of our presidential choices. I don't like McCain's policy on the war, and he's so rich that he does seem to be totally out of touch with the "middle America".

Obama has a lot of good ideas but I'm not sure that he has enough experience to be president. Also, he just doesn't seem to be as patriotic as McCain and I do think it's important that the U.S. president love his country.

If McCain's voice didn't sound so much like Bush's it would be a good thing... and if he was more interested in ending the war that would be great!

If something were to happen to Obama, I think Biden would do a decent job as pres. If something happened to McCain I can't even begin to imagine Sarah Palin leading the country - I think she would be ghastly.

McCain pulled all of his political people & campaign dollars out of my state because polls showed that he was so far behind he decided to concentrate on states where he felt like he had a chance. I think that was pretty lame... makes it seem like this state isn't important to him at all. Despite this, today on the news they were saying that he has gained popularity this week here in the state that he tossed aside.

Just 5 days 'til we have to make our final decision. Aaaack!

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Stick with eenie meenie miney moe. It takes all teh pressure off.

Seriously though...go with your gut.