Sunday, November 16, 2008

Help! URL Contains Illegal Characters??

I wrote a blog over a week ago (when my new grandchild was born) & can't get it to publish. Whenever I try it says "URL contains illegal characters". The blog has 2 photos in it, so at first I thought maybe that was the problem, so I tried using a link to photobucket instead of uploading them directly from my computer but that didn't work, so I tried resizing them (smaller) but I STILL got that same message.

Anybody have any idea what I can do to get it to post? I haven't had much time to fiddle with it because I'm down here with my DD helping with the baby & girls.

(When I click 'preview' it shows the blog & photos just fine, it's not until I click 'publish' that I get the message "URL contains illegal characters". Help! Thanks!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

not sure. do you have and characters other then numbers or letters in the title - like /, *&,etc
maybe that's it. sorry no better help
can't wait to see the photos

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Thanks Sherri. I finally got it to post by deleting the draft & then reposting it as new. I don't know why it worked but it did. :-) Now you can see photos!