Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Be Gone, Green Demon Insulation!!

OMG tomorrow I will totally be unable to move!! I spent a couple of hours cleaning the garage, & I think I used muscles that haven't been used in a l-o-n-g time!!

DH had been using it as a workshop for sawing, etc. while installing our floor. The flooring is backed with a green insulating material, and he didn't wear a mask while sawing it. It really messed up his lungs (he has lung issues to start with) & he has been having trouble breathing ever since.

I straightened things back up, stacked the wood, put the tools away enough that the car fit back in the garage, pulled some things out of the garage closet & put them in the trunk of the car to take to Salvation Army tomorrow, and used the shop vac to vacuum up the demon green powder (piles of it!) so it will be healthier for him when he goes back in there.

Doing physical labor like that is not only rewarding, it's good therapy! I had plenty of stress built up (who doesn't?!) and right now I feel SO much better!!! Aaaaah, now to go soak in the tub. Bliss!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

I totally know what you mean; I hate cleaning,but after doing big jobs like that it feels sooo good!