Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My little sweetie has lost a tooth!

Whitney just called to tell me that she has lost her first tooth! You could practically feel the phone vibrating with the excitement of it all! She pulled it herself! She's not going to put it under her pillow tonight though... she wants to take it to school first & show it to her kindergarten teacher. She said when they lose a tooth they get a "brand-new toothbrush!!" (beats the heck out of getting an old, worn out one!)

I'm just amazed that this has already happened -- it doesn't seem like that long ago that we were celebrating the ARRIVAL of her first tooth, and now here they are starting to come out. I could get really sappy right now but I'm not... be glad! Be very glad!!

Her mommy (my DD) e-mailed me a pic so I could share W's joy, so I'll share it with YOU too. Hope it makes you smile as big as it did me!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen Hoover said...

mmkay, HOW did I miss that YOU started a BLOG!?!?! and you are SO much fun to read! :D

ick on the tooth, I do NOT look forward to the teeth coming out stage! ~bleh!

ya, good thing about getting a "NEW" toothbrush LOL :D