Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Maybe if we all had turkey together...

This morning our 2 dogs ate more of their dry food than expected, emptying the bag a couple of hours before I'd planned to go to the store. With their sad eyes glued to my butt as I leaned in to forage for them, I came up with a turkey patty. (You know, those fake hamburgers that people eat when they're trying not to eat red meat so they turn to disgusting substitutes?)

Anyway, I cooked it up & chopped it to bits, then gave it to them (they've never had meat before) OMG!!! You should've seen the joy! One of the cats appeared from nowhere & positioned himself firmly between the 2 and they all gobbled like crazy! It was just nuts.

Made me think.. Maybe if we took all the world leaders & sat them down in front of a formerly frozen fake hamburgers made of turky, we could achieve World Peace? Be worth a try! Hey, I'll even provide the turkey patties!

3 comments:

Jen Hoover said...

you kill me! :D

but uh.. where's the pic's???

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Oh they're still in the camera! Hopefully they will see the light of day (or would that be the glow of blog?) very soon. :-)

:::b r a n d i::: said...

LMBO! That's funny...and it just might be the solution to world peace. I bet no one has ever tried it.