Friday, August 3, 2007

The final Harry Potter book (not a spoiler)

Finished reading the final "Harry Potter" book yesterday afternoon & it was SOOOO GOOOD!! I'd managed to avoid hearing anything about how it ended by avoiding most websites, tv, etc. I even had to switch radio stations on the way to work one morning when they starting to talk about HP... just did not want to even risk hearing about it before reading it for myself.
Up 'til now, I thought the first HP book was head & shoulders above the rest. I mean, I enjoyed the other HP books but the first one was just SO much better... well, this last one ranks right up there with the first! I totally recommend it, but be sure to read the others first so you'll know what's going on. This one brings in lots of info on characters from earlier in Harry's wizarding experiences, & you'll miss out on a lot if you don't know who they are.
Now, I'd better stop before I reveal anything! Final words:
READ THE BOOK READ THE BOOK READ THE BOOK!

2 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Glad you enjoyed it! I too thought it was awesome...the best of the 7 for me.

Holly said...

The closest I've come to Harry Potter books is the word "muggles" shared by the geocaching world =D