A month or 2 ago I offered a recipe for a dessert, and everybody seemed to like it! :-) Now here's another one - this one is SO quick & easy that kids can make it, and all the ingredients can be kept on hand for those days when you just don't have time to spend on meal prep. If you're a vegetarian, you can experiment with different soy products to replace the tuna, or just add extra veggies.
1 CAN CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
1 CAN VEG-ALL or leftover veggies, drained and chopped into bite-size pieces
1 CAN TUNA or leftover cooked turkey or chicken
2 FROZEN PIE CRUSTS
1. Let your oven pre-heat to 350 while you're assembling the ingredients. Take the 2 pie crusts out of the freezer & let them be thawing.
2. Mix soup, veggies, and tuna together in a mixing bowl. Salt and pepper if desired.
3. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts.
4. Put the second pie crust upside down on top of the pie for a top crust. When it's soft enough, pinch the edges of the top & bottom together to seal the edges of the pie. Using a sharp knife, cut 4 vents in the center top crust of the pie.
5. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until crust is brown.